Address in 1984 to the Mutual Improvement Society on the Role of an Ombudsman In a Democratic Society by Charles Wilkin QC
You can download the pdf file here.
Published by bsahely
- 41,912 hits
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Sustainable Development, Wellbeing and Material Consumption: A Stoic Perspective
- Father, Forgive Us; For We Know Not What We Do.
- COMMENTARY ON LESSONS IN DEMOCRACY - CHARLES WILKIN QC - 21-3-18
- Watch "Everything is Connected -- Here's How: | Tom Chi | TEDxTaipei" on YouTube
- A conceptual framework for action on the social determinants of health
- Watch "The Hungry Ghost Inside Us" on YouTube
- The Quantity Theory of Credit and Some of its Applications by Prof Richard Werner
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover (KWML) – archetypes of the mature Masculine by Eivind Figenschau Skjellum
- Interconnectedness of World Problems - A Conceptual Map by Fritjof Capra - Based on Plan B 3.0, by Lester Brown.
- The Primary Axiom of Value / Universal Human Economy