What is the virome and how and why is it produced by the microbiome and human cells? In this 35 minute video, Dr. Zach Bush, M.D. elaborates on critical distinctions pertinent to human and planetary health as we look for solutions to respond to pandemic and endemic viruses. Learn how viruses have made the adaptive and resilient life that is exemplified in the mammals of our epoch, and how the toxins we’ve introduced on a massive scale create extinction level stress on the planet and ultimately destroy the fabric of this life within and around us. Ending the cycle of pollution is key to human and planetary health. Even though it may seem daunting, there is so much we can do to overcome these challenges and co-create a better future for our global community.
Returning for his fourth appearance on the podcast, Zach Bush, MD is triple board-certified physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care.
He is the founder of Seraphic Group, an organization devoted to developing root-cause solutions for human and ecological health in the sectors of big farming, big pharma, and Western Medicine at large.
And he is also the founder of Farmers Footprint, a non-profit coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders aiming to expose the deleterious human and environmental impacts of chemical farming and pesticide reliance — while simultaneously offering a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.
To me, Zach is a master healer. And this is a master class in thinking both deeply and broadly about this unique and unprecedented moment of global calamity.
- A lesson coronavirus is about to teach the world
- ‘Take it on the chin’
- Permanent crisis
- Valuing the common good
- Nowhere to fly to
- A boot stamping on a face
- Survival of the fittest
- Obscenely stunted worldview
- Eight Emerging Lessons: From Coronavirus to Climate Action
- 1. The Coronavirus Disruption is a Harbinger of Things to Come
- 2. Your Behavior Changes the System
- 3. Two Levers: Timely Government Response and Data-Based Citizen Awareness
- 4. We Are Faced With a Choice
- 5. The Decline of Trump and Far Right Populists
- 6. The Rise of Data-Driven Awareness-Based Collective Action
- 7. The Conversation We Need To Have Now: Reimagining Our Civilization
- 8. School For Transformation: Activating Generative Social Fields